Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PG">

Ladybug Birthday?





We had Haylee’s 1st birthday party a couple of weeks ago and it was a blast!

It was a ladybug themed party which consisted of the following…..

Red streamers

Red balloons with black polka dots

And a ladybug cake.

We ate chips and dip as a little appetizer. Then on to the cake.

I think pictures really are worth a thousand words, so here are the pictures!







Everyone having fun at the party!













Notice the polka dot balloons! I thought they were way cute!



















Here is Haylee eating cake. She didn’t care for it much. I had to

shove some in her mouth, and even then she didn’t care too much for it.she patted it a

few times…..

Then she dug into it. She was soon upset because her hands were messy.

a






























All in all it was a wonderful, fun party. Happy belated Birthday my sweet Haylee bug. One year goes by so fast!



ps Here is the cake I made, so fun, and so easy!

































Warning!.... Black and red frosting will temporarily die anything it touches !

7 comments:

  1. sorry its been so long everyone, I still don't know what I am doing with this! Thanks for all your comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOhooo!! I love the pictures! That was definately an awesome party! haylee is SO cute! Thanks for sending me those photos also =) they are way cute i think i will blog them =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky- You are so talented, I love the cake!! I still can't believe that she's one already, I remember the day you called to tell me she was born! I love all the photos, and it's hilarious that Haylee didn't want to get dirty. She's quite the little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these new pictures of Hayley! I am a certified blog-stalker and love looking at your blog. I agree with Anneke, you are very talented with the cake. I could only dream of making something like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky I love your template for your blog. It looks great with all your pictures. Haylee is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky-

    I've been thinking about you lots lately, I hope you're getting lots of rest...I wish I could hang out with you!!! You're in my prayers, sending you my love cuz!

    -anny

    ReplyDelete